Mrs. Sugami Ramesh
MA , BEd, MHRM, and MSCP (masters in counseling & Psychotherapy)
Senior Consultant, Clinical Psychology
+91 984 522 6939
Dr. Sugami has vast experience in child psychology, women psychology, marital disharmony, industrial psychology.
Book an appointment
- Child psychology, including developmental and educational psychology in children, Has Worked for about two decades as a teacher & counseled children in several schools around India.
- Women’s and child counseling, Has regularly interacted with families of the Defence person’s families, during her husband’s career in army.
- Software employees counseling on personal and job issues.
- Counseling for the mentally challenged. Currently working as volunteer counselor at ‘Vishwas’ an organization that offers free counseling to mentally challenged individuals for the past 6 years.
- Clinical Psychology.
- All psychological disorders.
- Authored several articles in leading newspapers and magazines.
- Article from ET Anti-burnout measures: Companies provide staff counselling, sabbaticals & no fancy targets.
- Written an article to parent circle magazine.
- Trained in holistic approach in stress management.
- Presented several talks on different psychological aspects.
- Attended a workshop by the ‘Richmond Fellowship Society (India)’ on ‘Psychosocial Rehabilitation across Cultures’.
- Attended counseling training at Prasanna counseling center Bangalore in April 2005.