Dr.H K Venkatesh
MBBS,MD(Anesthesia), DNB(Anesthesia), MBA(HCS)
Senior Consultant - Neuroanesthesia
+91 973 997 3940
Dr. Venkatesh H K has been working in the field of Neuroanesthesiology for over 2 decades. Has provided anesthesia for over 12,000 Neurosurgical procedures including Neuro trauma, Complex Neurological disorders, Neurovascular anesthesia, Specialized techniques like awake craniotomy and care of the critically ill patients in the Intensive care.
- Worked at NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health And NeuroSciences, Bangalore) for 16 years.
- Been on fellowship for 15 months at Leicester and Liverpool, UK
- Was Heading the Department of Anaesthesiology, Neuroanaesthesia and Critical Care for 5 years at a Specialty Hospital in Bangalore
- Held various positions in the Governing body of State and National society of anaesthesia and Neuroanaesthesiolgy and critical care.
- Pediatric Neuroanaesthesia
- Neurocritical Care.
- Conducting academic programmes for the postgraduates of anaesthesia.
- Has Publications in National & International journals.
- Has been peer review for Journals of Anesthesia.
- Presented papers at National and International conferences.
- Has been an invited faculty at state, National and International conferences.
- Delivered lectures and presented research papers at various State and National and International conferences of Anaesthesia and Neuroanaesthesia.
- Organized National and State conferences of Neuroanesthesia and Anesthesia and actively involved in academic programmes for post graduates of Anesthesia.